Modula to Exhibit at MRO Americas 2022
- Event: MRO Americas 2022
- Location: Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas
- Dates: April 26 – 28, 2022
- Visit our team: Booth # 7400 (see floor plan)
Modula to exhibit its automated Storage & Picking Solutions at MRO Americas 2022
Aviation Week, MRO Americas 2022 is the premier event where airlines, MROs, suppliers, OEMs, regulators, and industry experts converge to define the aviation maintenance industry. Modula will join other leading and trusted brands in the aviation/aerospace industry to show how automated storage and retrieval systems can improve the productivity of any Aircraft Maintenance Storage Facility.
As a global leader of Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems, Modula’s exhibit will feature our Modula Lift, a 23’ high vertical lift module unit, equipped with many add-ons such as laser pointer, led bar, EKS reader, and barcode scanner.
Available in a wide range of widths, heights, and capacities, Modula Lift is the ideal solution for products, components, and spare parts. Thanks to the enclosed system of vertically stored trays, Modula’s Vertical Lift Modules (VLMs) utilize the available facility height from floor to ceiling. Items can be stored up to 53 ft. high in a safe and secure unit that automatically delivers them directly to the operator with a simple touch on the user-friendly copilot tablet touchscreen or scan of a barcode. This feature eliminates the need to search for items and ensures that the right part is delivered to the right person, at the optimum ergonomic retrieval height, saving time and reducing the risk of workplace injury.
Virtually any type of parts can be stored in the Modula VLMS:
- Avionic components
- Specialized equipment parts
- Electronic gears and more…
Why the Aerospace Industry Should Consider Vertical Storage Solutions:
In this industry, space is limited, supply chains are more demanding, and every inventory part matters. By adopting Modula’s vertical storage and retrieval solutions, aerospace companies can store more aircraft and engine parts in less space. All this while having faster and easier access to parts and tooling.
- Saving space: Saves up to 90% of valuable floor space compared to traditional storage methods, accommodating for future growth needs
- Full traceability and continuous inventory updates: All picking operations are monitored and documented. Users have full traceability of the orders and can monitor stock levels in real time
- Increased productivity and accuracy: Thanks to simple visual picking aids, operators can quickly and easily identify the items needed to be picked or replenished
- Secured environment for aircraft’s special tools & spare parts: With controlled restricted access and barcode verification, you know exactly where your items are and know who has accessed them
- Easy software integration: Modula WMS can be seamlessly integrated with any ERP or host system, further increasing visibility into inventory and supply chain activities
- Ergonomic storage and retrieval workstation: Redefining heavy duty with up to 2,200 lbs per tray. now your bulky and heavy aircraft parts are automatically delivered to the optimum ergonomic retrieval height
- Flexible integration & scalable design: The units can be integrated into any existing aerospace logistics system and facility
Meet Modula at MRO Americas 2022:
Come meet the Modula team at Booth #7400! Discover for yourself why the Modula Lift has more than 30 years of success in the market. With thousands of successful custom installations in facilities throughout the world, Modula Lift is key when it comes to recovering precious space while improving the speed, accuracy, and efficiency of picking operations.
We look forward to seeing you at the MRO show in April!