The most compact VLM in the market Modula Slim
Designed to fit warehouses with limited floor space, Slim boosts productivity, accuracy, and inventory management within a minimal footprint. All the Benefits of a VLM with the Footprint of a Vertical Carousel.
See More 0:45
- Intuitive Controls: Your operators will benefit from an intuitive touchscreen interface and picking aids, all integrated into the design
- Easy to Learn Design: In just a few days, your staff will be up to speed and taking advantage of Slim’s many benefits
- Ready to Run in 48 Hours: Slim is built on a pre-assembled base module that ships quickly and can be installed in your facility in 48 hours. It’s also easy to bring online and connect with your company’s existing inventory management systems
- Enhances Operator Efficiency and Comfort: Delivers materials to operators quickly and at proper height
- Unmatched Picking Accuracy: Enhanced by available alphanumeric LED bars and automated pointing lasers
Boost Your Slim with End-To-End Inventory and Warehouse Management
Modula provides a wide range of warehouse management, remote support and analytics software that seamlessly integrate with your choice of ERP or DMS and deliver complete inventory management solutions.
Modula WMS Base Ideal for small or growing warehouse footprints, free for life with any Modula unit purchase.
Modula WMS Premium An advanced, end-to-end inventory and warehouse management solution for larger operations.
Modula Slim Technical Highlights
7’11”–22’12” (2,400–7,000 mm)
Unit height increment
3.94” (100 mm)
Tray storage pitch
1” (25 mm)
51, 75 or 98” (1,300, 1,900 or 2,500 mm)
16.73” (425 mm) for all models
Maximum tray load capacity
771.68 lbs (350 kg) for all models
66.33, 89.96, or 113.58” W X 65.90” D (1,650 or 2,050 mm W x 2,376 mm D)